High Diastolic Blood Pressure Explained - Is it Time to Be Worried?

Recently, my doctor was able to diagnose my hypertension. Deciding Bp Zone Review  not to skip the annual check-up turned out to be a good decision because I was actually surprised to find out that I was hypertensive since I never had any symptom. Later on, the doctor discussed the measures that I have to take to lower my blood pressure.
The first measure that the doctor discussed is anti-hypertensive drugs. With regards to anti-hypertensive drugs, the doctor told me about the different types and how these work in lowering blood pressure. The doctor told me about the different types of anti-hypertensive drugs which include angiotensin converting enzyme inhibitors, beta-blockers, calcium channel blockers, diuretics, and many more.
I really felt sad when the doctor started discussing the different side effects brought about by these anti-hypertensive drugs. Even though the intensity and type of side effect can be different from one patient to another, I did not want to live with these side effects for the rest of my life. Unfortunately, I have no choice but to be on the anti-hypertensive drugs since not taking these would mean the development of complications brought about by uncontrolled hypertension.
The second measure to reduce my blood pressure is regular exercise. The doctor even said that a sedentary lifestyle has been established as one of the risk factors of hypertension. And since I do not lead an active lifestyle and my work entails me to sit in front of the PC all the time, I knew that my sedentary lifestyle could have been one of the reasons why I am hypertensive.And so, I learned about the simple methods to reduce stress like deep breathing, listening to classical music, playing games with my children outdoors, and strolling at the park.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brief Description of Hair Loss Causes

The Basics of Healthy Weight Loss Made Easy

Revealed - The Causes of Women's Hair Loss and How to Prevent Them